What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't watch tv shows online! HELP

Newyorksoho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'd be very happy if one of you has an answer and a possible solution for my problem. I have an Ipad 2 and a Macbook. I tend to watch all my fav tv shows online on several different websites without downloading them. The problem is I watch everything easily on my macbook but the ipad doesn't play them!!! As you can imagine, it is very frustrating for me because i want the convenience of curling up in my bed and watch my fav tv show:( IPad plays all the youtube shows w/h any problems btw...
So, is there anybody out there that might possibly have a solution??
Thank you all!

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are trying to watch them through the Safari browser, be aware that it wont play Flash content, which is how these sites may be streaming the content to your Mac.

You might want to try alternative browsers such as Iswifter or Puffin which can play Flash content, or indeed see if the channel you want to watch has released a player app e.g. BBC Iplayer, or ABC player etc.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or in this case Splashtop might be the better solution. It lets you remotely control and view your laptop, so that anything it can do, the iPad can do bedder. <- stupid intentional pun.

You'd need to leave the laptop on, but you wouldn't have to take it to bed with you.

Most reactions

Latest posts