What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting my iPad to remember usernames and passwords?

Ipad2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my 1st iPad and have been adding all my bookmarks for websites but for some reason it is not saving the usernames and passwords.

So how do I get it to remember them? I am using the browser that is already on it.

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey, not sure what you've managed to find so far, but for remembering your apple password, for downloading apps from the app store and other apple pop up logins; have you tried PasswordPilot? It's available in cydia, allows your device to copy your apple password into the box for you without having to keep typing it in, then all you need to do is press "ok" on the popup.

OP
I

Ipad2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey, not sure what you've managed to find so far, but for remembering your apple password, for downloading apps from the app store and other apple pop up logins; have you tried PasswordPilot? It's available in cydia, allows your device to copy your apple password into the box for you without having to keep typing it in, then all you need to do is press "ok" on the popup.

Many thanks for that.

I will try that out about the Apple password thing as it comes up a lot when i download a app.

i still have not worked out how to get it to remember usernames and passwords for websites like forums and all that.

Also I've just looked for the password pilot in iTunes and can not find it so is it in iTunes?

Last edited:

THumphrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to apple.stackexchange.com/questions/13333/can-i-make-safari-under-ipad-save-passwords. I couldn't hyperlink it because this is my first post ;)

linnrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have a problem on almost all sites that I have used passwords and screen names...help.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to the Settings app, and select safari. There will be a section called "Autofill", and you can enable it to save your passwords and auto-fill your personal information taken from the address book.

linnrr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope I put this in the correct place.Since I am a senior I can not get around well with this iPad..but,thanks...tried the auto fill.But it seems when I go to like qvc or abc..etc.always says wrong sign in ...boot...!

Most reactions

Latest posts