What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Iphone Messages Sent To IPad?

Uncamarc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get text messages sent to my phone number on my IPhone. Can I get them sent or forwarded to my iPad ?

iloco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know its possible because my ipad has imessage. but how do you send and receive an imessage ? is it via email address ??

Klaudia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing. How does the messaging app work? How can we text between two wifi iPad 2s?
TIA

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get text messages sent to my phone number on my IPhone. Can I get them sent or forwarded to my iPad ?

I have an iPhone4S and iPad 1 Wifi only . To get my messages on both , I had to set iMessage on both devices to my email address and it works great . HTH

Vertigo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Providing both the phone and iPad are on the same Apple account, then if an iMessage is sent to your mobile number, it will arrive on the phone only, whilst if it's sent to your email address, it'll arrive on both.

Most reactions

Latest posts