What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day all, new to the site as the other one I joined was crap and didn't respond to questions relating to the iPad. Look forward to wandering around and reading the various posts. I haven't got an iPad yet and am still researching it to decide whether or not I need one. I have an iPhone and a Mac Book Pro so more research and reading of posts to go.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best iPad forum yes I am also an Aussie in Brisbane and just so you know we will answer your questions and advise further more we will povide the right answers. Please visit the international area which I set up it is for questions relating to countries other than USA. Again welcome

Colin
Forest lake, Qld Australia

OP
G

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day Col and cheers mate. I will look at the International section now. I wish lived in the 'vegas at the moment then I could get an iPad but have to order on line cos there aren't any businesses getting an allocation up here. :mad: Which is not surprising. Just another way of treating the rural areas as second class. But you never know they may get them here in time for the 3rd gen release. :D

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Price is the same any way so no problem Happy to assist you Ipad is the best what type of main computer do you own and have you used iTunes before

Col

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome, and glad you joined us! This is the only iPad forum I mess with, it is the best!

Dang, you Aussie's are taking over :D

OP
G

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Mac Book Pro 13" with the 2.26 GHz. I've only had it for about 8 ish months and yeah I have used iTunes extensively for the last...well since it came out. I also have the 3g iPhone, iPod and used to have an iTouch until I got the phone and obviously am looking forward to adding another stablemate.

OP
G

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers Bremen. Yeah I am having a good time checking out the site and getting valuable info regards my next purchase. Where abouts in the States are you mate?

Most reactions

Latest posts