What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings iPad users

Grasshopper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont actually own an iPad yet, but I've joined the forums to do a lot of reading and research and see if the iPad is really for me.

I'm a martial arts instructor and full time college student and an entrepreneur. I know the iPad doesn't take the place of a computer, and that is fine considering I have to mac laptops and a imac desktop as well as a iphone 3g (not the s .... 4g coming soon). However, Im thinking this could be a good tool for me to use around college, and Im also very interested in integrating it into my automobile, as well as a few other tasks. I hope to learn more about the iPad and its capabilities as well as the apps available.

I've not decided on the Wi Fi or the 3G or even a HD size yet. I believe Im leaning towards 3G so i can use it as a source of GPS in my vehicle, but I'm not certain.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, but I'll try to search and find my answers first.

Thanks everyone!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, but I'll try to search and find my answers first.

Thanks everyone!
Wise choice Grasshopper!

word_kung_fu.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

OP
G

Grasshopper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LoL, nicely done .... that is exactly where the nickname came from! My parents have been calling me that since I was about 2 years old. Now its the name of my martial arts school .... Grasshopper Fight Team, I teach Brazilian JiuJitsu, and Muay Thai :)

Most reactions

Latest posts