What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'Day from downunder

Drak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been browsing the forums for a few days and thought I should register, great site by the way.

I've had the 3G 64g iPad since the release date in Australia and it's great to watch my movies on the way to work. Not sure what else I'm going to put it to work doing for me at this stage but it's going to be interesting to find out :)

I do a little programming on the side for myself in Delphi so I might have a look at the SDK and see what it can do, will let you know if i come up with anything :D

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Brisbane check out the international forum any. Questions please ask. What. Part of Aussie do you live in.
I am in Brisbane

Cheers col

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Not enough Australian apps yet

Been browsing the forums for a few days and thought I should register, great site by the way.

I've had the 3G 64g iPad since the release date in Australia and it's great to watch my movies on the way to work. Not sure what else I'm going to put it to work doing for me at this stage but it's going to be interesting to find out :)

I do a little programming on the side for myself in Delphi so I might have a look at the SDK and see what it can do, will let you know if i come up with anything :D

I think there will be more ideas than people who can make them : )

From Sydney, Australia

OP
Drak

Drak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Melbourne :)

ideas are good, when I get my head around the dev side I'll let you know :D

Most reactions

Latest posts