What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

LouVelvet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all, won't you be my neighbor?.... seriously though, please add me:

PlayID: LouVelvet

Thanks!

jaynies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeyLoulou I have also noticed this. For a couple of weeks my daughter and myself were not
getting any likes. Then all of a sudden I noticed
That we are getting more. If you are tooty with a Facebook icon I blitz you and liked you today.
:thumbs:

Last edited:

LeyLouLou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeyLoulou I have also noticed this. For a couple of weeks my daughter and myself were not
getting any likes. Then all of a sudden I noticed
That we are getting more. If you are tooty with a Facebook icon I blitz you and liked you today.
:thumbs:

It's weird isn't it? And I don't see a way to find out who 'liked' you on the iPad? Yes, that should be me I have my Facebook profile picture linked to my account! If your on my neighbours list I would have liked you too :) as I do it for everyone who becomes a neighbour! Thank you :)

Sks1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as a neighbor. I gift daily. My playid is skbs1114. Thanks!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why GC friends who are already my GOT neighbors keep showing up on my people to invite list? It is kind of irritating, and if I don't invite them their names stay on the list. Just wondering if this can be addressed. Thanks
Hi Cosmo - file a bug ticket on the playdom support site - I did this, and it eventually went to the standard lame reply-of-no-value, but maybe if they get a lot of complaints they'll fix it

smokey6279

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello my name is Angela I'm new to this game and I definitely find it to be very fun I could use some neighbors so I've added a few Of you to game center please add me also my friend code is angela1987

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,*

Let's try to keep posts down to one request per member. Please avoid multiple posts of the same gaming ID and/or having separate posts for each family member. If duplicate posts are shown, it will be deleted without warning. Also, please avoid external links/email/Facebook/Twitter accounts.*

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please avoid duplicate postings.

tammy alston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very new to IPAD only two days old. Please add me for Games of time my player ID is tammy alston. Anyone else I would gladly accept. For some reason I can't figure out how to request or add people for the game. I am registered with Game center also. Thanks

Spitz Lang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow time travelers. Kindly add me up:
play id: Spitz Lang

I follow through on all requests/gifts/likes!

helen725

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love playing Gardens of Time, it's so addictive. If anyone wants to add me as their friend my Gamecenter id is *helen725*
I will also add you as a friend in return. Thanks,

Most reactions