What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aldwin said:
Hello,

I'm looking for active neigbours for Gardens of Time Mobile!

My Play ID: Aldwin

I play every day, I respond to all requests and send gifts daily!

See you at my garden ...

I sent you a neighbour request but then deleted that account (tanaco73). Please ignore. I had too many inactive neighbour's and no way to delete them
I will send another one. I too am looking for active players

IPL27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would love to have more neighbors. I "like", gift, invite, send material requests as often as the game allows.
Feel free to add me. My player ID is: play1335567156. Which is my iPad version. GoT name is PennyLee's iPad.
Game Centre ID is +-(PennyLee)-+ This is same for both iPad and iPhone.
For my iPhone my player ID is: play1334209685 GoT name is GardenLover
Have fun everyone

Last edited:

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, you guys know the dinosaur 60 second blitz game (when you visit someone else's garden?) Well, can ANYONE (who obviously has superstore eyesight than me) please tell me where the frickin' #$% gem and the umbrella are? I've taken screen shots and I still can't find them...

Last edited:

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ldsdad said:
Okay, you guys know the dinosaur 60 second blitz game (when you visit someone else's garden?) Well, can ANYONE (who obviously has superstore eyesight than me) please tell me where the frickin' #$% gem and the umbrella are? I've taken screen shots and I still can't find them...

The gem is the eye of the larger dinosaur on the right! It's red. :)

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ldsdad said:

And the umbrella is green (so it totally blends in) and its being held by the two small Dino's in the middle. Good luck!

My GoT ID is: tanaco
Feel free to add me if you need any neighbours that play daily

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tanaco, thank you so much!!!!!!!! Seeing them now, I don't know how I missed them, but I never would have found them myself.

Josnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help...I need neighbors! Please add me. my Game center I'd is kayy15forever. Thx!

sberlingeri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

Please add me to the GOT neighborhood. My ID is sberlin2012
Thanks for becoming my neighbours, I play every day!
Susan

IPL27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Garden of Time players. Need more neighbours / friends as I play multiple times per day.
I will "like" your garden, invite, send material requests, gift as often as the game will allow me to.
I don't know why we can't challenge anymore or see other neighbours scores within the chapters.
Feel free to add me. Note that the game centre identification is same for both.
My Game Centre ID is: +-(PennyLee)-+
For my iPad:
Player ID: play1335567156
Garden of Time name: Penny Lee's iPad

For my iPhone:
Player ID: play1334209685
Garden of Time name: Garden Lover

Thanks everyone and enjoy your game!
:)

Most reactions

Latest posts