What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garageband help please!

Reaction score
garageband question:
after pressing the recording button from the track interface,
it will automatically switch from the track interface to some wierd interface that basically tells you that:
1. ur currently recording something
2. ur mic is working correctly

My question is simply.... how does one take the weird interface and throw it in to the lava lakes of hades.....thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody stop.

swivelingchairguy, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you've been hanging out eleswhere with folks that really don't care about you or your problems. Over here we do things differently. We like to think we are a little more mature, helpful, and community orientated.

Giving your first request for help a title like that won't get you too far here. It will discourage folks from helping out, it forces everyone to read it because it is not clear what it is about, and it will just antagonise people, when actually you want to keep them on side.

Let's start again shall we? Edit your post, go to advanced, and give it a proper title - I suggest "garageband help". I'm sure if any of our members who use garageband know the answer, they will chime in. I don't use the app so can't help. Sorry.

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great point.

In reading it again, seems I may have totally misunderstood his intent.
Seems it is a way of his expressing wHat he thinks should happen to that interface.

Not a Garage Band expert by any means but look forward to learning myself.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's start again shall we? Edit your post, go to advanced, and give it a proper title - I suggest "garageband help". I'm sure if any of our members who use garageband know the answer, they will chime in. I don't use the app so can't help. Sorry.

I will change it for him.

Then ~ let's see if we can help this member.:)

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In A Nutshell

garageband question:
after pressing the recording button from the track interface,
it will automatically switch from the track interface to some wierd interface that basically tells you that:
1. ur currently recording something
2. ur mic is working correctly

My question is simply.... how does one take the weird interface and throw it in to the lava lakes of hades.....thankyou.

You can't. It's annoying I know (and one of the reasons I bought Amplitube) Are you using your own gear? IE: guitar, mic. etc? If so it might be worth considering Amplitube, as it beats GarageBand hands down, it's not cheap I know, but worth every penny I think :)

Most reactions

Latest posts