What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gang Erase Photos from Ipad

Jeff2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have many many photos on my iPad and they have all been stored in the cloud, burned to disk and burned to a USB. Now I want to remove them from the iPad. Is there a way to gang-erase then all or must I do it one photo at a time?? Thanks in advance.
Jeff

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jeff, welcome to iPadForums!

You can delete the photos from a complete day at once, and if you select all of them, they'll all be removed at once.

Here's how:
In the Photos app, go to the Photos tab. Make sure you see the day view, then tap "Select" at the upper right:

image.jpeg
Now tap "Select" next to every day. It will change to "Deselect", and all of the images of that day will be checkmarked:
image.jpeg
Make sure you select every day, then tap the trash icon to remove them.

In Albums view, go to the Recently Deleted album and remove them from there as well, or else they'll still be on your iPad.

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts