What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts erased

lawnexecutive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep having a problem with my iPad. Every now and then I will go to my contacts and either when I open the contacts, or while I'm searching through them, the screen will all of the sudden go blck and the contact app will close, and when I reopen the contacts app, all of my contacts will be gone. The first time this happened my backup failed as well. I now have a back up on me.com, but. Y contacts will still mysteriously erase and I would like to know a solution, if there is one, to make them not erase any more.

OP
L

lawnexecutive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And also, whenever I reload my contacts after they have been erased, they are reloaded with slight variations. Sometimes the numbers are mixed up, or the phone number descriptions are assigned to the wrong number, or a phone number is with the wrong contact.

Most reactions