What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That totally depends on what types of games you like. Give us a little more info here and I'm sure members will suggest some.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emem---that really narrows it down doesn't it! :rolleyes:

I have app advice and app shopper which is a great app to have. Have had it for a long time and that's how I find free games, apps, etc.

There are also a few threads out that ask the same questions you do. So perhaps you can go that route and see what you can find.

Good luck.

OP
E

emem12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about a game that has levels and it has to be free

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
emem12 said:
What about a game that has levels and it has to be free

There are many games that have levels, what we would like to know is what type of games as in Action, puzzle, word, cards,
Trivia, angry bird type games and the list goes on. So name a few games that you do like and that will give others more of an idea.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emem--

I am moving to the Game section. Perhaps you will get more attention there. Also, just as a reminder that you can use the Search button as well to find some options for Game Playing.

Thanks

Skimonkey

Most reactions

Latest posts