What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Wipe On iPad?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, I can't imagine selling mine, I use it literally everyday.....a lot.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thx guys, and dont get me wrong, iPad is a great device, but I just got a very portable laptop and its much more powerful..

also, I think this is the best time to sell, no other mainstream tablet has come out that is selling like hot cakes like the iPad has been.. And I think selling now before the next gen iPad comes out I will get more money.. I have many accessories for it and its in great cond.. hopefully get 300-400 for it, its the 32gb version.. Its mint cond..

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, I can't imagine selling mine, I use it literally everyday.....a lot.

Ditto. We would never part!

Agreed. I have a net book and an HP Pavilion laptop and still prefer the iPad for portability. It has allowed me to consolidate my ebook reader, iPod touch and most of my net book use onto a single comfortable platform. 90% of my browsing is now done from the iPad.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck Ultri admire your self control.
From a strictly financial viewpoint now would be the best time to sell, especially if you intend grabbing the next model.
I being lazy will retain my current ones until the next version appears and then I shall pass them on and buy new ones. Best of both worlds.....

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, looks like I wont be selling afterall!!

Christmas is coming up and I had a talk with my brother and I thought it would be a great gift for my two nieces as one of them has the ipod touch, so is somewhat familiar with Apple.. My brother didnt agree he told me to sell it on ebay, but I said "hey what are brothers for!"

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Christmas is coming up and I had a talk with my brother and I thought it would be a great gift for my two nieces as one of them has the ipod touch, so is somewhat familiar with Apple.. My brother didnt agree he told me to sell it on ebay, but I said "hey what are brothers for!"

Great Uncle!:p

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

How old are they? I know a co-worker who says her 7 year old wants one for Xmas, but that seems a bit young to care for something so expensive. I think my first car cost less than an iPad...

EODtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eBay? What's that??

Craigslist.org

+1, I stopped selling on eBay a month ago after almost 13 years there. Got burned by a scammer who claimed parcel never arrived. eBay / PayPal now requires sellers to provide insurance and a signature on delivery, that can be recalled on line! If you are a seller and don't provide those 2 items eBay finds in favor of the buyer 100% of the time, requiring the seller refunds 100% of the money they received.

I do just as well on Craigslist with no selling fees

Here is a search engine to querry ALL Craigslist sites in the USA = Craigslist.com --- Search Craigslist.com Search All Of Craigslist!!

Most reactions