What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen email and suggestions not working

fredagritz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2 email frozen. did as you suggested and powered off. Bezel won't quit turning, CAnt power back on even though I held the top power off button and the on/off button at the same time (as I do with my iphone if all else fails) Ipad ..nothing working. Help!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - don't panic. You need to hold the Power button and the Home button down together for a long - long - time - could be up to a whole minute (or, at least, seem like that) until the white Apple logo appears - don't worry - it will eventually - and the iPad will reboot....

Tim

ralphc23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - don't panic. You need to hold the Power button and the Home button down together for a long - long - time - could be up to a whole minute (or, at least, seem like that) until the white Apple logo appears - don't worry - it will eventually - and the iPad will reboot....

Tim

How about when the mail, contacts setting on ipad freezes when i select it? and when I reboot the ipad, the problem is still there. Also, when I use notes to type then send email to other, it seems that I can't send it.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to give us some more information. Are you able to open the iPad's native Mail app? Have you ever been able to send email from Mail or is this a new problem? Have you tried quitting the apps completely in the multit-task bar?

Get back to us and we'll try and help

Tim

ralphc23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to give us some more information. Are you able to open the iPad's native Mail app? Have you ever been able to send email from Mail or is this a new problem? Have you tried quitting the apps completely in the multit-task bar?

Get back to us and we'll try and help

Tim

Okay, thanks for responding sir Tim, I already solved the problem by doing the Power plus Home button method.. Thanks to this thread..:))

Most reactions

Latest posts