What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Kuala Lumpur

kcleong18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Bought my iPad 32gb wifi model from a trip to London about two weeks back.Just dropped by the Regent Street store, with my son interested in the iphone4 but all sold out then , and me looking at the iPads on demos deciding there and then to purchase one. Just loving it and started fiddling with it for a week now.The iPad case was out of stock so most probably will have to wait for the launch here in Malaysia or a bit further in Singapore to grab a piece.

Running down to battery to 25% I did my first charge with the supplied 10W adapter and after about 3 hours and 80% charge felt the whole iPad a bit warmer than I like.My experience with Lipo (RC flyer) is they are supposed to be cool when taking a charge, so is this normal?

Anyway I have not been more excited with a electronic gadget since my Atari and Apple II times.

Kc

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Kc

I remember playing games and writing papers on my Atari XL!
My iPad does not get very hot - it did once when I stupidly decided to plug it into my iPhone car charger - no damage done - luckily.

Pt

Most reactions

Latest posts