What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free scrabble

OP
C

cooknknit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you like the paid version..? I have read a couple of bad reviews about it ihave no objection to buying it,just a little wary after reading them. Would appreciate your opinion, or do you like scrabble at all? Is there another word game that you prefer?

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the EA paid version when it went on sale - think it was 99 cents. A great buy and I play it often (against the computer because I'm not a FB fan). Heck, I'd pay $2.99 because I like word games.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The paid version is def worth payin for (even thou I paid $.99 for it) but I love it, it's fun to play with and the best thing about it is if you got a touch or iPhone you can get a free app where you would have the game board on the iPad and your game pieces on your iPad. You can connect it through Bluetooth or wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts