What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Books And Apps From Sr. ?

Robert11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Brand new user.
Quite a gadget.

Sr. Citizen now, and I have looked, honest, but can't seem to find any.

Are there "other sites" other than the Apple Store where one can find and download free books ?

Same question regarding free APPS.

If so, any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the Kindle and Nook apps, there are several sites that list free books. A quick google search will point you in the right direction, or you can search directly on their sites.

For apps, PadGadget has a pretty regular roundup of discounted apps, several of them free.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you JB, you must go through the App store to get your apps. There are thousands of free or $.99 apps, so that is not a problem. You can download the Kindle app for free and buy your books from Amazon.

aeromech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also try your local library online.. I get free books all the time, but of course they have to be returned at some point for others to download.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also try your local library online.. I get free books all the time, but of course they have to be returned at some point for others to download.

Agree with using the library for books--so much to offer, especially when libraries share with other neighboring libraries to increase the selection to choose from.

gudra4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this site for magazines.

http : // www. magazinesdownload. com

Most reactions

Latest posts