What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I give up, where have you hidden the signature settings? I'm sure I've just missed it somewhere. Been using the app for ages and knew my around that fairly well, but I can't find any way of editing or creating a signature here. My old signature still shows up in my profile, but not my posts presumably I because disabled when I started using the app.

Someone please help, it's driving me nuts.
When you go to the top of the website, you'll find your user name and avatar. Tap it, and a popup will appear. There you'll find "Signature". Select it to edit the signature.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 596

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you go to the top of the website, you'll find your user name and avatar. Tap it, and a popup will appear. There you'll find "Signature". Select it to edit the signature.
Thanks so much, can't believe I missed it.

errolgreer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the Forums section showing new posts, I would like to start a post but cannot see any icon to start the new post

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In the Forums section showing new posts, I would like to start a post but cannot see any icon to start the new post

You must select the forum area you are going to post to before you see a Post New Thread button. Becaues the New Posts screen shows threads from multible areas, it does not have a New Post Thread button.

Note: The following screenshots may not look like your screen. I’ve set the forum to show me an older style/coler UI. However, they should be similar enough that you can figure out what to do from them

To see the list of forum areas, tap the Forum menu item (even if it is already highlighted).

73529D9D-A617-44F4-ACCB-396BCC2F3AAA.png

Once you’ve selected an area you should see the Post New Thread button.

Also notice the path list just below the main and secondary menu. You can use this to move backwards to the forum area when in a thread.

The name of the thread or fourum area is just above the list of threads or posts.

4E811273-8717-478D-9F0F-9B587516BD74.png

Most reactions

Latest posts