What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those looking for Bags for Ipad

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can always buy one of the suit jackets that are being advertised with inside pockets for iPads.

didisinned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can always buy one of the suit jackets that are being advertised with inside pockets for iPads.

That's a pretty cool idea, but I feel like i would feel incredibly lopsided with 1.5 lbs hanging on one side of my jacket

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, plus I usually already have a firearm there as well, which is another 1+ lbs.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok i forgot to post the link Whoops

Amazon.com: Caselogic XNTM-1 Slim Line eSling (Black): Electronics

Not sure if posting this link violates anything.. If it does I'll just put-up a picture later

Hey thanks for posting. This looks like a cool bag. Question: Does it have a zipper on the top so that you just slide your iPad in? Is it a tight fit? I carry mine iPad in a street skin, so I wondering if it wouldnstill fit in that case? Is there enough room to carry the Apple wireless keyboard?

Thisn looks like a perfect minimalist bag. I'm thinking I need about 2 or 3 different bags for the iPad depending on where I am going and what I need to carry :)

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also looking at the Cocoon Harlem bag:

Cocoon Harlem - CSN346 - Cocoon

arshield told me on another thread that there is a 20% discount till Monday if you enter the code: "Anniversary2010" It works to a $11 discount.

The Cocoon bag is a "sling" bag, so maybe it won't look as much like a man purse?

Has anyone looked at this? What do you think?

Can someone make up my mind: confused: :0

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one you posted looks like a fanny pack, which is an automatic nonononononono in my book.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is not a fanny pack. wear over your shoulder.

Arshield, while carrying the cocoon bag, does the bag part kind of settle down by your hip, or does it stay across your back?

Is there enough room in the bag for the iPad and the Apple wireless keyboard?

I'm currently leaning towards the cocoon sling bag.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife just walked by as I happened to be looking at your link again and shouted on her way to the kitchen "Nice fanny pack! Don't you dare buy it!" LOL

It just looks a little feminine to me. Hey, you asked for opinions. :D

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife just walked by as I happened to be looking at your link again and shouted on her way to the kitchen "Nice fanny pack! Don't you dare buy it!" LOL

Dude, your killing me :)

Actually, when you look at it on line, it DOES look like a fanny pack, but I think it's just the way they have it pictured. It would be nice if they had someone carrying the bag :(

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ha ha ha! Your wife sounds like my husband. :D

But it's too late as I already bought a VertiGo bag from Waterfield Designs. I was looking at the sling bag but it will be a pain for me just to reach for items in the bag when traveling. I like crossbody bags better.

SFBags - WaterField Designs - VertiGo Bags - Laptop Bag - Travel Tote

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com

Arshield, while carrying the cocoon bag, does the bag part kind of settle down by your hip, or does it stay across your back?

Here is a picture of it on me.
IMG00037-20100530-1159.jpg

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Here is a picture of it on me.
IMG00037-20100530-1159.jpg

Thanks for the picture! It looks thicker then I thought it would be.

Most reactions

Latest posts