What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all IPad 2 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
8 and that's a stretch. I really wasn't going to jump on this thing' until the dash-3 but for an international trip it's great. I'm currently in Italy as I type using wifi. I don't really see a need to purchase a local sim for 3g but its easy enough to do. Keeps me in touch with my bills, payments, and mail. However, until the gods figure out a way to provide true native non-proprietary text messaging I can't possibly rate any higher. Likewise, I find the current iPad centric apps to be slim on substance unless you're the type who must have games 24/7. Now that I bashed it I will say that an '8' is pretty high in my book so it's a keeper. It remains as a stepping stone to a world of potential.

Last edited:

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasminak1 said:
How likely would you recommend the IPad 2 to you friends or family?
On Scale 1-10
1 - being not all likely
10 - being extremely likely

That would be a 10. Bought one for my wife first, then had to get one for myself when I saw how much she enjoys it.

robertrmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had mine for about a week. It's far from the perfect gadget but overall a great device.
It all comes down to what you have intended to do with it. And dont expect too much from it.
I'd give it an 8. Maybe a 9 when you JB it.

BBQFritos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had my iPad 2 for about 2 weeks now. I'd have to say it's an 8 but slowing climbing the ladder as i figure out more and more to do tasks that I need completed. It is my first tablet so I honestly have nothing to compare to it too but it's a great quality item. I would purchase it again.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is probably not going to get a 1 anywhere.
On a scale of 1 to 10? Oh, let's see, ummm.....
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!! :D :D

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10. And this coming from someone who doesn't get on with touch screen technology, hates gadgets and thought the iPad hype was ridiculous. It's a fantastic toy, can't imagine not having it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts