What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all IPad 2 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbalj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone else already said it, but it's based on what you need/want to do with it. I realized that I really don't want to lug around my laptop to satisfy my daily needs (email, web browsing, etc.), so the decision for my purchase was easy. I still need a computer for other tasks, such as my DVD and multimedia work, but I don't do that on a daily basis.

I'm voting a 9 -- just to be different (even though it's probably a 10 ;))

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easily a ten, but people need to research to make sure it does what they want

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unreservedly a 10. I lead a nomadic life as a trucker, and the iPad has become a lot of things to me. Loaded up with books, music and a couple of music videos, Pages, a set of Walmart speakers and an Apple BT keyboard, I wonder when it will run out of solutions for my various demands. I would have no problem recommending it to anyone. Now when iOs 5 kicks in and I have access to my full music library, I'll never need to go home.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
11. It does what I need it to do, and what I expected it could do. I didn't get it expecting it to replace my MacBook. But it does get me through the school day where I would have brought my MacBook.

Papayafields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ill give the ipad a 7. Great device, but at this time and age it is missing too much essential things right out of the box. Most of them are fixed with a few cydia downloads but I expect exellence.from a company as big as Apple and a device as hyped as the ipad was and they only delivered halfway. Throw in flash support and a camera actually worth using and I'll give it a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts