What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. I have the IPAD 2 Jailbroken w/ 5.1.1. Can I move more than 1 app.

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With my Ipad 2 being Jailbroken, 5.1.1, is there a way to add more then 10 screens and can I move more then 1 app at a time. And of course, How?
Thank you.

PS: Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow military Men and Women on active duty and retired. Please Be Safe and Come Home Soon. GOD BLESS.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a free tweak in Cydia called "Tab+" that will allow you to have more than the tabs allotted by Apple. Then, the tweak "MultiIcon Mover" will allow you to select more than one app to move around on the screens of the iPad. Oh, and that one's free also.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Marilyn

OP
C

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Marilyn for your 2 sugg apps. When it says "It's for free" Then I say " It's for me"
Thanks again. And you and everyone that reads this, "PLEASE BE SAFE"

OP
C

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Marilyn. I am not sure if you will see this, maybe someone will.

But I can not see to find "Tab+ or ""MultiIcon Mover". (DAh) on my part of course. I looked for sometime but I just could not find them. Also, since you were so nice in helping me, maybe you can set me straight and please let me know if my iPhone 4s, with 6.0 can be Jailbroken. If you do not come across this maybe someone might jump in and let me know if it is or not. If it is, can you send me the instructions on how to do it.
Again, I thank all for your help and support.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using the Search function in Cydia to look for those apps? 'Cause they are right there...

And no, there is no jail break for an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.x yet. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions