What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
I've never had sweet potato pie, but I might ask my mom soon to make some, because I'd like to try it. From the things I've heads about it, I'm guessing its pretty good.

It's got a better flavor and texture than pumpkin, but tastes similar.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh don't you do that?

Oh, I thought that was normal behaviour? Giggle

Drinking a glass of chilled white wine.
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I just had a Heston Lasagne from Waitrose, the man is a genius, I almost licked the container clean!

The Archangel

Yum that sounds good! I made chicken barley soup for dinner!

Need some crusty bread to go with and a lashing if butter!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Yum that sounds good! I made chicken barley soup for dinner!

Need some crusty bread to go with and a lashing if butter!

Heston Blumenthal is maybe the maddest chef in history, you should google him, just noticed that he has opened a restaurant in London, I may have to pay a visit! One of his most famous dishes is snail porridge!

Crusty bread and soup, that sounds great.....but remember, it's "lashings" of butter, not a lashing.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Heston Blumenthal is maybe the maddest chef in history, you should google him, just noticed that he has opened a restaurant in London, I may have to pay a visit! One of his most famous dishes is snail porridge!

Crusty bread and soup, that sounds great.....but remember, it's "lashings" of butter, not a lashing.

The Archangel

Snail porridge---I might have to pass in that one! You can have my serving of it!!

Haha---lashing and lashings sounds still like such a mean thing to do with butter. Ok i'll try to remember lashings!

Reaction score
I choke up when I eat mean because Every time I try to eat it, very disturbing thoughts come to mind, and I choke up. Thats why I am vegetarian.

Most reactions