What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
So you were sulking, never mind, better luck tomorrow then. I hate meetings that go on too long! There is always some idiot who likes to talk and never get around to the point. I'm sure that's the only time they get their moment to boast or have no life at home and has all the time at work to waste. Oops, sorry, some of our school meetings are like that. Teachers can be long winded!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yeah, that was probably me.....I like throwing in something completely off the wall every now and again......you might of noticed!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Archangel i am totally heart broken about you missing out on lunch, i wish tomorow is a better day then today. Hayles, give it a few more day, or weeks, then its going to be Braai time (bbq) here

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Me too, my stomach may never forgive me!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys are the best! I love my iPad even more now that I've made some new friends. It gets kinda isolated living in the country, you see the same old people all the time and it's great to talk about everything on here. . Sweet P eat something then! Gab, you are weird anyway, nothing new there but we still love talking to you though, Karma, I'll love the rain only in the night and the sun can come in the daytime for my Braai.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, what are you all eating tonight, mine is a surprise, I'll know when I get it!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, it's proper Cornish Pasty, baked potato and melted butter and vegetables with gravy. Yum yum.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Okay, what are you all eating tonight, mine is a surprise, I'll know when I get it!

Hayles66 said:
Okay, it's proper Cornish Pasty, baked potato and melted butter and vegetables with gravy. Yum yum.

Hahaha,

You kept the secret to yourself for a whole 8 minutes :p

Anyhow, I am still undecided as to what to cook tonight. Your's sounds delicious though,

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Hahaha,

You kept the secret to yourself for a whole 8 minutes :p

Anyhow, I am still undecided as to what to cook tonight. Your's sounds delicious though,

That's because I could smell it all the way upstairs and knew it was on it's way, I'm famished! I had to walk up the hill to the polling station and back again.

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't you have Buffalo WildWings over there in jolly old England?
Famous Dave's bbq'd ribs rank pretty high with me.
Another favorite? The lobster pizza at Red Lobster. Anyone else tried it?
Spring is here, can't wait to pick and eat fresh aspergrass from my garden.
Today ate lunch at the 5 to 8 bar and grill. I had the "juicy Lucy" burger. This place was featured on "man vs. food ( tv show on the travel channel)
Going camping next weekend, steaks on the grill....

Last edited:
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
afzimm said:
Today ate lunch at the 5 to 8 bar and grill. I had the "juicy Lucy" burger. This place was featured on "man vs. food ( tv show on the travel channel)

Oh, you Americans and your love of red meat! Yum yum. Not had Buffalo wild wings before, BBQ ribs, I've had, came from Durban in SA, so anything from the sea has been down my gullet! Steaks, oh, yeah, sounds good!

Anyway, Tim kicked me over here to discuss my dinner tonight, so it's red wine, some more red wine and maybe some red meat with that, and to be a good girl, vegetable on the side! I love my veggies! Haven't decided on menu, Tim, because the chef aka hubby hasn't arrived yet and it is up to him you know! Make sure everyone goes onto Sweet Poison's Friday night bar. Lovely cool white wine going down now!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, you guys beat me to it! Come on DUMI, tell us! You know you want to!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
afzimm said:

Oh, you Americans and your love of red meat! Yum yum. Not had Buffalo wild wings before, BBQ ribs, I've had, came from Durban in SA, so anything from the sea has been down my gullet! Steaks, oh, yeah, sounds good!

Anyway, Tim kicked me over here to discuss my dinner tonight, so it's red wine, some more red wine and maybe some red meat with that, and to be a good girl, vegetable on the side! I love my veggies! Haven't decided on menu, Tim, because the chef aka hubby hasn't arrived yet and it is up to him you know! Make sure everyone goes onto Sweet Poison's Friday night bar. Lovely cool white wine going down now!

You keep mentioning that wine and here I am stuck on the motorway....I know you're doing it on purpose....

What do you think DontUnderstandMyIpad was talking about - that doesn't qualify as a meal??

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts