What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I've got 30 chickens and ducks so yes, I love everything to do with eggs, it's a case of having to be. Runny boiled eggs with toast soldiers and some salt yum yum

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Now we are talking! Maybe I should try poached duck eggs as well?

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Now we are talking! Maybe I should try poached duck eggs as well?

The Archangel

Slightly harder shell, much bigger egg, and preferably without baby duckling inside like they have down south in USA.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fluffy scrambled egg with bacon or ham anything with meat actually, sorry Vege Tim, with spices added! Omelette with everything in it, I'm on a roll now!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Fluffy scrambled egg with bacon or ham anything with meat actually, sorry Vege Tim, with spices added! Omelette with everything in it, I'm on a roll now!

Oh omelette, best cheese omelette ever at Carats Cafe in Shoreham Harbour just outside Brighton.......actually one of the best fried breakfasts as well.

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh omelette, best cheese omelette ever at Carats Cafe in Shoreham Harbour just outside Brighton.......actually one of the best fried breakfasts as well.

The Archangel

Do you ever eat at home Gab, you seem to know Places to Go to eat like I know where all the ladies loos are in every town!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Do you ever eat at home Gab, you seem to know Places to Go to eat like I know where all the ladies loos are in every town!

Well I've never eaten in a ladies loo.......hmmm......not that I can remember anyway! I have spent most of my life working away from home so restaurants and cafes have been quite high on my list of priorities.......and when I'm home, well it would seem rude not to support my local restaurants and cafes too, although I generally get Waitrose to deliver my shopping once a week, costs a fortune and when I unpack there never seems to be anything edible which looks like it might contain a vitamin!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Well I've never eaten in a ladies loo.......hmmm......not that I can remember anyway! I have spent most of my life working away from home so restaurants and cafes have been quite high on my list of priorities.......and when I'm home, well it would seem rude not to support my local restaurants and cafes too, although I generally get Waitrose to deliver my shopping once a week, costs a fortune and when I unpack there never seems to be anything edible which looks like it might contain a vitamin!

The Archangel

I must admit that it was tinned ravioli and veg for me today but I try not to eat too many takeaways as it goes straight onto my hips. 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I must admit that it was tinned ravioli and veg for me today but I try not to eat too many takeaways as it goes straight onto my hips. 

I tend to use my mouth!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I tend to use my mouth!

The Archangel

. Very funny! I'm now eating a yummy lemon pie with cream on top. Ever tried eating and typing at the same time!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Archangel and everyone, have you ever been to ace cafe london, thier breakfast is very hearty

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/history.aspx

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

No but it sounds good. I'm afraid I never venture to London much, but according to the news it looks like you guys are on red alert now so be careful!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
No but it sounds good. I'm afraid I never venture to London much, but according to the news it looks like you guys are on red alert now so be careful!

What, red alert, just because I am having noodles tomorrow.........what is the world coming to?

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wake up Gab, You know, Taliban, Al Queda, love bombs!!! Can't say more because of politics police.

Most reactions

Latest posts