What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Wake up Gab, You know, Taliban, Al Queda, love bombs!!! Can't say more because of politics police.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yeah, that's it, at least I think that is the name of the noodle bar.

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Yeah, that's it, at least I think that is the name of the noodle bar.

The Archangel

Noodle bomb or bomb the noodle, not quite sure what you mean? 

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Gabriel1 said:
I see you are from Greenwich, have you tried the noodle bar on the approach to cutty sark? It's the dogs, if you haven't been there you should try it, the mixed meat noodles is about the size of a small dustbin lid, tastes heavenly and only costs about £4-5......the first time I went there I ordered a few side dishes, big mistake, I could have eaten for a week with the amount on the table in front of me!

The Archangel

What's the place called? I'll check it out next time I go Up The Creek ;)

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first post of the day in ipf, and i am dying to find out how enjoyable was archangels's mixed meat noodle lunch at greenwich today :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
My first post of the day in ipf, and i am dying to find out how enjoyable was archangels's mixed meat noodle lunch at greenwich today :)

Hello, Karma, yes, he hasn't said anything yet, but I'm assuming he enjoyed it because he would have said so surely. I've just tucked into some spicy tomato cous cous.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I'm tellin.:D

Awww! You caught me out, thats sneaky! . Love your blue eyed baby screenshot by the way. Totally jealous! Does he get hot where you live with such a thick coat. It's the reason I never bought one!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hello, Karma, yes, he hasn't said anything yet, but I'm assuming he enjoyed it because he would have said so surely. I've just tucked into some spicy tomato cous cous.

Your cous cous sounds Mmmmmm

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Your cous cous sounds Mmmmmm

Yes, it had nuts and peppers and all sorts. I'm new to cous cous and totally love all the different flavourings. I must admit that all this talk of foreign food has got me missing all my SA food. I loved biltong similar to American jerky, Fritos, tomato and BBQ flavour (corn chips), Nik Naks( cheese, I don't know how to describe them), pronutro which was a SA breakfast with milk, and Ouma's rusks(dried cake biscuit). BBQ's were called Braai's over there!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:

Missed out on my noodles today, meetings went on too long!!!!! May get a chance tomorrow, I'm going cold turkey over my mixed meat noodles!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Missed out on my noodles today, meetings went on too long!!!!! May get a chance tomorrow, I'm going cold turkey over my mixed meat noodles!

The Archangel

So you were sulking, never mind, better luck tomorrow then. I hate meetings that go on too long! There is always some idiot who likes to talk and never get around to the point. I'm sure that's the only time they get their moment to boast or have no life at home and has all the time at work to waste. Oops, sorry, some of our school meetings are like that. Teachers can be long winded!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Archangel i am totally heart broken about you missing out on lunch, i wish tomorow is a better day then today. Hayles, give it a few more day, or weeks, then its going to be Braai time (bbq) here

Last edited:
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Archangel i am totally heart broken about you missing out on lunch, i wish tomorow is a better day then today. Hayles, give is a few more day,mor weeks, then its going to be Braai time (bbq) here

I certainly hope so, we were going to have one the other day and it was so cold we decided to cook it in the oven instead. Not quite the same though.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saying that before the Braai weather comes in full force, we could use some heavy rain and shower, to much muck and dirt in the air.

Most reactions