What's new

Food anyone?

Awwww. Shucks. Too late! He's a right piggie! It's all gone? Sigh! Always late to the table.........mutter mutter
 
I've just eaten, but you are making me hungry......tart, hmmmmm, must have tart! Lemon tart would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
I've just eaten, but you are making me hungry......tart, hmmmmm, must have tart! Lemon tart would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I think Gabe is offering to make some for us!

Now we're talking cos I make a mean lemon tart!

The Archangel

Woohoo--alright, we'll be right over for some!
 
Everything Italian is wonderful. :-). Ski, I'll pick you up. I think you're on the way.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
Everything Italian is wonderful. :-). Ski, I'll pick you up. I think you're on the way.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sounds good-Mollys! We'll make a stop in Italy and pick up the Special Lemons. We'll pick up Hayles, too on the way!! :)
 
I like my Amalfi lemons in limoncello form, lol.

There are worries about crop production in future because younger generations have more compelling job options, though.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom