What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's it in the third picture lol ;) I drink right out of blender cup. Three scoops only makes that much though; which is good enough for me.. not really... Just enough to curb my sweet toof though.

This time! No. I use a spoon and savor it. At least I think so. It ends up disappearing pretty quickly which is a little odd.. :what: sometimes I would just gulp it... Usually spoon though. I'm too cheap to buy straws.

You crack me up. Cheers!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow you are all making me hungry now! That KFC looks yummy. Coleslaw and baked beans must be added though. The minty milkshake looks fabulous.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Fresh from the Admiral's kitchen. I'm told the aroma of my "Ambrosia 8 Veg" pizza can be detected between frames 24 and 57 on all decks.
Modesty, is not one of my qualities. :)

AA
image-3276618575.jpg

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sigh...I just had chicken noodle soup. Crap, I am getting a cold before our ski trip!! Not good.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Sigh...I just had chicken noodle soup. Crap, I am getting a cold before our ski trip!! Not good.

Oh that's not good at all. :(. I hope it's not a bad one, maybe some vapor rub on your chest will help. Works for me or maybe I just think it does. :)

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Going out for our wedding anniversary dinner tonight.
A fancy Vietnamese restaurant.
Looking at the menu I'm leaning towards the crab rice paper rolls ,then perhaps the duck and mandarin curry.
Or perhaps the BBQ pork with ginger and bamboo shoots with a coriander salad.
Mmmm.....
Really looking forward to this.

Most reactions

Latest posts