What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loco Moco (Hawaiian Style Food). Loco Moco is rice with a hamburger patty on top, gravy over the rice and patty with a Sunny Side Egg on top. Added extra's; grilled onions and mushrooms.

dsc04470smallkf9.jpg

dsc04471smallec8.jpg

dsc04473smalllo1.jpg

dsc04474smallko3.jpg

dsc04476smallrb2.jpg

dsc04479smallao9.jpg

dsc04482smallfo9.jpg

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kingnba, where is the coleslaw? I prefer the american kfc to the british ones which is truly boring. When i was in the US i loved the kfc there, much better

RIP Steve Jobs 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love KFC, really shouldn't though, it's amazing the differences around the world with the menu choices. And our buns are totally different, I'd like to try those and coleslaw is a must too! :)

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grilled some top loin sirloin steak that I did a simple marinade in.. Worcestershire sauce, rice wine vinegar and pepper over night... Some Cajun sweet potato fries.. chili powder, pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder... 30 minutes cook time... 5 minutes to eat..

Ate it too fast to even take a picture..

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
exile said:
Grilled some top loin sirloin steak that I did a simple marinade in.. Worcestershire sauce, rice wine vinegar and pepper over night... Some Cajun sweet potato fries.. chili powder, pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder... 30 minutes cook time... 5 minutes to eat..

Ate it too fast to even take a picture..

That sounds delicious! I have been trying to work out you're Avatar but for the life of me I can't figure out what your Squirrel is revealing, care to put me out of my misery. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sounds delicious! I have been trying to work out you're Avatar but for the life of me I can't figure out what your Squirrel is revealing, care to put me out of my misery. :)

I filter out avatars, so I don't see them, but I'm now imagining exile as a snake that swallowed its meal whole, so there's a steak- and sweet-potato-shaped bulge in the middle of the snake, lol.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup yup, wearing a superman outfit underneath... If that's even possible... Like how superman opens up his shirt and reveals his suit underneath. :D

Edit-
Kaykaykay, pretty much, I have a tendency to not chew my food. So the steak just went down whole... Kidding kidding ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Y'all are making me hungry with the pictures and the descriptors! Just had dinner 2 hours ago and hungry again!

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shamrock shake... Vanilla bean ice cream, milk, mint extract and green food coloring in the blender. Gawd.. so addicting. I think it might be bad when I went through a tub of ice cream in two days...... :eek:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay, can't get that image out of my head now. :D

Exile - Thank you, I can now finally stop peering at his belly. I had thought of Superman though. Cute squirrel! :)

Skimonkey, I always wish I hadn't visited this thread, I always get hungry, just can't help myself!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shamrock shake... Vanilla bean ice cream, milk, mint extract and green food coloring in the blender. Gawd.. so addicting. I think it might be bad when I went through a tub of ice cream in two days...... :eek:

If only you could make us all a round of these. Yum.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's it in the third picture lol ;) I drink right out of the blender cup. Three scoops only makes that much though; which is good enough for me.. not really... Just enough to curb my sweet toof though.

This time! No. I use a spoon and savor it. At least I think so. It ends up disappearing pretty quickly which is a little odd.. :what: sometimes I would just gulp it... Usually spoon though. I'm too cheap to buy straws.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts