What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folding Bluetooth Freedom Pro keyboard

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just received a folding Bluetooth Freedom Pro keyboard as a gift. I've only used it a little bit, but so far liking it.

Pros:
-folds to a nice compact size
-pairs as easily as my Microsoft Bluetooth 6000 keyboard
-keys are normal size
-nice click (not squishy), but not super clicky like the ones back in the early 90s

Cons:
-not all function keys work (expected since you can't install drivers on the iPad) but the important ones to me do work: Play/Pause, Home button, Volume up/down, arrow keys.

I'm getting used to the split Space bar.

I couldn't justify buying it because I already have the MS Bluetooth 6000 keyboard and I don't even use that. But I got this as a gift and I have to say, I might use a keyboard more!

If you're on the fence, I give it a thumbs up! (I give the MS Bluetooth 6000 a thumbs up too).

wickedfn4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like that it can be folded up for portability but at 120.00 that is a little hard to swallow. I have the Apple BT keys and that is nice to take with and was only 69.00. The 6000 is strictly a office key board.

OP
P

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A certain online retailer starting with 'A' and is based in Seattle has it for $90. Is $120 the price direct from the Freedom Pro company?

Jett Deion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K800I has everything other than slide/flip option.But is a brill phone.

Samsung have a good range of phones at Voda and they fit the spec u want!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is sad is that they believe all that effort is worthwhile........

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I liked the freedom keyboard, but I never used it. I found that if I really needed to type something I just waiting until I got to a computer, or I actually had a computer with me. I sold it to a friend.

Most reactions

Latest posts