What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fixed display, no automatic changed

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have question. IPAD that display why automatic 90,180,270,0 how to fixed display. goto setting, general, lock display, but still problem? any tools can help me, fixed display, no automatic changed....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you selected Lock Rotation in Settings - General - Use Side Switch to, you need to toggle the side switch next to the Volume button(s) to the side where you see the red colour next to it. You'll notice what I mean when you do it.
On the display, you'll see this sign next to your battery icon when it's enabled:
image.jpg
That's the way to enable lock rotation, and the display won't automatically go to portrait/landscape mode when you turn your iPad sideways.

Last edited:

omasa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes I had the same issue with my problem thank you ca help my very good solution

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you some app (tools) if machine detect will change to 90/180/.270/0 degree, msgbox first (need changed?) user prompt yes or no

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I don't use a tool or app for this. It's a choice in Settings. That's how the iPad automatically reacts when you select this feature.

Most reactions

Latest posts