What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Post-Introduction

jdlr28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a stock 16 gb ipad 2. I've had it for about 10 months now. I've occasionally viewed the this site using the ipad application and decided to register.

I like to watch sports (March Madness keeps me pretty busy) and I have a variety of older ipods and an old iphone.

All the best,

jdlr28

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi jdr...march madness is taking a lot of my time as well. There has been some upsets that's for sure! Who would of thought that Duke would be out so quickly!

Anyways-glad that you joined us!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited:
OP
J

jdlr28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just would like to comment, one of the reasons I decided to register is that I like the various rules you guys have for forum posts. It seems very well organized and fair.

All the best,

jdlr28

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, jdl...that was very nice for you to mention that. Our administrators and founders of this Forum have worked very hard to get it this way.

Best wishes to you as well!

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to comment on that, as well. I've also been reading the Kindle forums on amazon and those people are downright mean. I appreciate the moderators keeping thing under control here.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you as well mdholm-I am sure that our staff will be happy to read of this!

Best wishes to you and enjoy your iPad!

Most reactions