What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

find my phone-ha-ha

madcop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble activating my iPad on MobileMe. When I try to send the activation e-mail, it says the email was sent to ".". Any help would be appreciated.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just use the app TekTrak

You do not need to use an ios device to track your phone, just any computer or method of accessing the web. Easy to set up, you can see where you have been, where your phone is now, and even ring it's little chime.

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing I just realized o can only "find"my iPad with another iOS device, so if my iPad is lost I have to steal another iproduct to find it... Lol oh well. That's just stupid

Not stupic at all, since you can also find it on your computer. You do have a computer don't you?

Just go to https://me.com/find/

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah the first few times I tried it wanted n me to install mobile me. I was trying from my android phone.when I switched my browser id to computer instead of mobile I was successful.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts