What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(find) i cant find a game...

Yarown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a race game witch I use for my apple ipod and ipad. Now i dont have the game anymore and cant find it..

Maybe you can help?

The game looks like a sort of Hill Climb Racing and a safari game.
It also have pedals and goes in one line in kind of sand.
In that game there is a truck(i think a dumpster), a car and i think a jeep?

Maybe you guys know witch game i mean..
Maybe you can help me out?

Thanx.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked in your purchase history? Every app and game you purchased should be there, even if it's not on any of your devices. The one exception is if Apple has pulled the game or app from the App Store. In that case it will no longer be in your purchase history and can only be downloaded to your devices if you have a copy stored in iTunes on your computer.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I checked it. But.. no result
In that case, Apple or the developer must have pulled the game from the App Store. In that case there is, unfortunately, no legitimate way to get the game on your iPad, even if you discovered the name of the game and found someone that had it.

Most reactions