What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financial program for IPAD

ncbrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a financial spreadsheet in "Numbers" that will keep track of finances similar to quicken?

Or an IPAD app.

NCbrew

JLStrange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've looked at PocketMoney but doesn't look like it has the ability to add investment funds (stocks, bonds). I'm hoping Quicken steps up.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Mint.com, they have an iphone app but does not look like they have updated it for the Ipad. I like it a lot as a Mac based app. When I started using it, they were a private company and then sold to Intuit I believe. This would be a great Ipad version addition.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An update on the Mint.com-I just pulled up the web site on my Ipad-looks like they have made it compatible with Ipad, will have to sign in later to make sure, will also need to add it to my 1password.

Most reactions

Latest posts