What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good app for financial organiser

drnhlau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend an app that can basically remind payment for house/shop lot/car loan with different banks. In addition it should also be able to 'track' my financial balance, either manually or via eBanking. Thanks

The_Fuzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I use the app called Money which I got from the app store. Has reminders, tracking and I use it everyday. Try it its free too:)

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Mint.com. Consolidates all my accounts, investments, debts, etc together. I did a lot of research before using it so I'm comfortable with the security around it (since it does require you put in all your various account information to consolidate it all together).

But it does provide everything I need at a glance. Budgets, investments, net worth, problem areas, notifications...even my kids' college savings accounts. Plus I can get access to it across devices (PC browser, Android phone, iPad).

SKP1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I use the app called Money which I got from the app store. Has reminders, tracking and I use it everyday. Try it its free too:)

Does the Money application allow you to create different financial accounts? Is it much like a checkbook application with credits and debits? I was wondering if it will also allow you to add notes concerning the different accounts. Such as if I wanted to make a note that I like to talk to Sally at ABC Mortgage, will it allow?

Thanks for sharing. The Money application looks very interesting to me.

Most reactions

Latest posts