What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Good File Management with GoodReaderUSB

211ssw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is critically important to have solution for java not enabled (setting say otherwise) and flash because my computer cannot do the iTunes thing because OS is XP64bit Professional which has as highest SP2 which iTunes has never supported. But you say that part of your solution is not available or did I miss the point. I just want to avoid error messages about java not working as well as be always locked out of training videos due to lack of FLASH. this is maddening & my patience is long gone. Are you saying that your suggestions will solve this? I really need swift-too late for that-but now need solution without more false promises to solve java/flash. Just so there is agreement about my issues.

simoness12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
file management software

I recommend you to take a look at this file management software. You can set up your own file server for managing and sharing files through web browser. It's like DropBox but self-hosted so that you can keep all your confidential files on your own server. The web based UI looks and feels like Windows 7 Explorer. It offers features that are not possible with a FTP server such as zipping files, downloading multiple files and folders in single download etc. It's also easier to set up and administrate than a FTP server.Edited by Moderator - no external sites, please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts