What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally a ipad mount for my car!

juliakatte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed a padholdr.com kit in my Range Rover. I bought the new 3g ipad and the navigation works great! I also now have a traffic app that even shows highway cameras.

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking at that one. Did you have to drill any holes in your car's interior?

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
I have a LandRover LR3 and am looking for a mount system, would you mind snapping some photos of your setup and sharing them with us? I have a ProClip mount for my Zune HD that I love, and they just came out with an iPad mount... but I'm looking at alternatives as well.

Thanks.

Ripplinghurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered this RAM mount from GPScity.com

RAM-HOL-AP8U.jpg

You do have to order the base and support for that to work though, but I think it's lower front profile looks better for me.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To juliakatte & Ripplinghurst: Installed pics would be great if you can.....oh and a review/mini-review too :eek:

rkanok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need to know who mad the mount

Ripplinghurst,

Can you tell me who made this mount its exactly what I want for my Cayenne.

Robert

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could have one for my truck. But I think I'll have to stick with a regular laptop mount. Good thing it's a ford lol

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please also check the Headrest Car Mount for iPad from inCarBite brand which is safe and strong with add-on FM/IR transmitter and 2 micro speakers optionallly and iPad charging function. It is from the company MountforiPad.com. Here are some of photos sharing with you guys.

Ray … nice mockup i guess that would not be cheap …

NB: here is not a market place for you promote your creation :) even it’s good but expensive stuff

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh! It will not be cheap but still affordable, less than one hundred US dollar for the standard version on line. The product will be available on line this December.

Hi ray … 100 US$ for a stuff many competitor propose around 30 US$ , excuse me to told you is what i will call really expensive
don’t forgot is almost 25% of the price of the device … witch next year we will have a new model and surely new design

Sorry to destroy your dream to become millionaire next year

appleipadgear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.appleipadgear.com
juliakatte - What is the app called that you have for traffic cameras.
I am interested in a review as well,I am browsing around for the right mount!
Ripplinghurst - That maseratti looks gorgeous. Is that yours?

Most reactions

Latest posts