What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Sharing section of the apps tab in Itunes

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a couples of apps from which I can added documents in the file sharing section under the apps tab. I bought Cloudreaders from which I added 4 of my comics and the next app on the list is Pages. But because Pages doesn't have any documents, what I get is the same 4 files from Cloudreaders (my comics).

It seems to be a refresh problem from Itunes (9.1 - 64 bits). Do you guys experience the same problem ? Is it related to my jailbroken Ipad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there is another way to add documents from my apps.

OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys have never seen this problem ? It bugging me a lot

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yeah I have seen this.
The first 5 apps will show correctly, the apps under the first five don't. And I can even transfer files into those apps, if i try the file just goes into the app that was previously selected.

iTunes 9.2 Fixes this issue.

Last edited:
OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes MikesTooLz! that's exactly that. Do you know if there is a fix for that or maybe if pray enough the next Itunes version will correct that ? Thanks for the answer

OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will it bug my jailbreak iPad ? Is there a 64 bits version ? Thanks

OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have the same problem. Each time I reached the 5 click everything disappear. I really don't know why. My only non paid app is Cydia. I really thought Itunes 9.2 would have fix my problem

Last edited:
OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that I could be true!! I'll eventually buy a Apple laptop so my problems will be long gone ;-)

Most reactions