What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Sharing Missing in iTunes

Jim22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the apps seen on both my iPad and computer is Pages, and Pages allows file sharing per the book "My iPad" by Gary Rosenzweig. It is a word processing program, so file sharing seems logical.

My iPad is connected to my computer and is turned on. My iPad is listed in the left column under devices on the computer screen. I clicked Apps in the library area. Pages is displayed, and I selected it by clicking on it. A dark blue band surrounds the Pages icon. I looked at the bottom, and File Sharing is not seen. There is not enough data to permit scrolling, so I am looking at the bottom.

What should I do?
Thanks, Jim

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Click on your device, and click the Apps tab at top. You should see two sections, one to select the apps that are synced to the device, and at the bottom (you'll probably have to scroll it) you should see a list of apps that have sharing enabled :)

OP
J

Jim22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, but have another question. Over time, I'll probably share many Pages documents and the list will be hard to use. How can I rearrange or delete some of the documents?
Jim

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't rearrange them, but deleting them is possible.

It's not immediately obvious how to do it, but all you have to do is click on the document you want to delete in the list and press Delete on your keyboard :)

Most reactions

Latest posts