What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Manager

clinker42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello IPAD Gurus

on my ipad i have movies downloaded with TAG DISK and IDOWNLOADER PRO and also photos saved from Safari. When i look at the IPAD via Itunes, i cannot see any of these movies or pictures.
If i go through explorer in Windows 7 I can see the photos but no videos.

IS there a program i can get on my pc that will let me have full access to whats on my IPAD. I wish to copy these pictures and movies to my PC.

Thanks

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IS there a program i can get on my pc that will let me have full access to whats on my IPAD. I wish to copy these pictures and movies to my PC.

I don't believe so, at least not without hacking into it (aka jailbreak). You must be assimilated into the ways of iOS.

Still, I would be surprised if iTunes could not be configured to copy them. Unfortunately, I am not a user of your two apps, so I cannot be sure. Have you tried opening iTunes, with your device connected, and selecting the "apps" tab along the top? Does it show either of the two apps? If so, and the app is selected, does it give you the opportunity to copy those files from there?

Most reactions