What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FedX is showing one of my iPad 3 are in Nashville. But the other isn't

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why my 64GB wifi only would already be in the US but the other one a 32GB 4G isn't ? Is there a delay in shipping the 4G models?

Thanks The Photog

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps your order is just being fulfilled from different batches, in different locations. Let Apple worry about the logistics, I'm sure it'll be OK.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both of my iPads appear to be in Middletown, PA, the 16 GB Wi-Fi appeared there on Friday and the 64 GB 4G appeared today. Still scheduled for delivery on the 16th. However my AppleTV is still showing as processing but also delivery on the 16th.

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why my 64GB wifi only would already be in the US but the other one a 32GB 4G isn't ? Is there a delay in shipping the 4G models?

Thanks The Photog

Not a surprise. My first 32G ipad came from Chendu while the 64G 2nd is not even finished processing. They were ordered 3 days apart. My Navy Blue leather smart cover came from Sacramento arrive this morning and my red one will not come in till tomorrow despite I ordered the red one a day earlier.

You can never tell...

Most reactions