What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

features

gerdes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have heard that the release version will not permit using multiple apps at the same time and won't have a camera. of course no phone, but what about the apps? is this something that will appear in rev 2?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe this version will support multi-tasking between the apps. However certain things you can multitask like iTunes.

There were a few rumors out today that suggested the next iPhone / iPad operating system will including multitasking. Maybe Apple is starting to feel the pressure of Android.

Welcome to the site!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here , yet nobody know clearly if the Ipad Gen 1 or Gen 2 will have camera or multitasking but we can be sure Apple will improve his products as they can for give us the best user experience

newb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All
I'm a PR gal and photographer. Just wondered if you can plug in an external hard drive to the ipad? I didn't see anything about getting your presentations out of the ipad once you created them except for emails. Did I miss something?

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can hook up a camera via usb, will it know whether it is a camera hooked up via usb or a hard drive is an interesting question.

We will know in 3 weeks -1 day.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All
I'm a PR gal and photographer. Just wondered if you can plug in an external hard drive to the ipad? I didn't see anything about getting your presentations out of the ipad once you created them except for emails. Did I miss something?

I'd say the answer will be a definite 'no' on the hard drive.

You can sync documents with iTunes, however, and it's fairly certain that you'll be able to share documents via WiFi and access shared network drives.

Most reactions

Latest posts