What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions -how does this work

laceystew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently in faction and I don't understand how this works. Will someone explain to me what this is about?

Thanks,

laceystew

charliechalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go into menu>more>help>FAQ, scroll down to FACTIONS.
I've read the FAQ section and still don't really understand their importance. Ok, so we are now able to join little clubs of other players. Cute. And for doing so we benefit from faction bonuses.

But is it really worth it?
How can you tell a good faction to join from a bad faction to join?
How much money do you have to donate to the faction and how much extra defence do you get in return?
Can you survive past a certain level if you never join a faction?
How much does one's defence score normally increase by when you join a faction (500, 1000, 2000 defence points ?)

Camii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Factions don't seem important at first but a vital to the game. Yes at first you get some bonuses... weee! The vaule of a faction is in the free gear and indestuctible units you faction can win you. See you get bonus items for doing missions but a faction also gets bonus items as well. So as your faction wins bonus so do you too.

As for what is a good one or not... That depends on the player. Some factions are bossy and have strict requirements others are lacks and slow to preform. You just have to find the balance that allows you to enjoy the game. But factions can help you add percentages to you defnse and eventually your attack. In addtion to building defense, Money increases for buildings and decreased health renegeration time.

Well worth it to me... but that is up to you as a player to decide.

Feel free to add me as an ally... I accept all players # is 236 220 601, 307 026 567 , & 116 074 957

Oh and my faction is looking for players ... if you want to join the # 264 397 067

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts