What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook after ios 8

CathyO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I tried to post a picture on FB after updating to ios 8, it wouldn't load. It will on iphone, but not ipad. Anyone else have this problem and or an answer?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you tried to post the picture, using Safari: since the update, that's not possible.

You are able to post photos to FB from the Photos app. This will work. Or you use a different browser, such as Puffin. Supposedly other browsers will work as well, Puffin is the only one I tried so far and succeeded.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I tried to post a picture on FB after updating to ios 8, it wouldn't load. It will on iphone, but not ipad. Anyone else have this problem and or an answer?
This is an iOS 8 bug in Safari that affects all websites, not just FaceBook, hopefully it will be addressed quickly. In the meantime you could try the suggestions offered by Johanna in her post.

Most reactions

Latest posts