What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extracting pictures from the iPad

Philippe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it at all possible to take a picture you downloaded on the iPad (like a screenshot or an image you got off the Pad's Safari browser) and then send it to your computer?

The only way I've found that does it is to email the picture to myself, then open it up on my computer. It seems kind of involved, isn't there a way to do it through iTunes? I know you can send Word files and stuff with the Pages app, so it stands to reason that the Pictures should be able to do it too.

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app that works great called 'Photo Transfer App'. It lets you send and receive photos on the iPad to other iOS devices or any computer. I have it on my iPad it it works well, and I believe it was only .99 cents when I bought it.

Most reactions

Latest posts