What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

external camera iPad1

veronikad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone knows of an external camera using blue tooth to connect to iPaid1? I purchased a ZAGG/mate and it works great within the blue tooth settings. So I am wondering if there is an external camera which could, would be connected and work the same way. Skype without camera sucks when most of your family and friends are in Europe.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an external still camera which has been discussed on here recently but I'm not aware of a video enabled external camera.

The Archangel

OP
veronikad

veronikad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
There is an external still camera which has been discussed on here recently but I'm not aware of a video enabled external camera.

The Archangel

what is an external still camera may I ask?

OP
veronikad

veronikad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

what is an external still camera?

OP
veronikad

veronikad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I see but not what I am looking for. So no video connection contraption what can be used with Skypes is available for the iPaid 1? That is so sad, since we bought three of them and they where rather expensive. So no Skype on iPaid1... ):

You are correct.

Sent from the Droid... The one you were looking for...

Most reactions

Latest posts