What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad Mini

gking096

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the camera kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.

Just plug it into the lightning connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera or use the Card Reader to import photos.

Connect it to your iPad, then insert your memory card into the slot.

The Camera Connection Kit support SD & Micro SD card. The USB allows you to connect to external keyboard or camera.

It's available at Amazon.com search: B00EJC1QNU

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Gking.... - welcome to the forum! :)

Your link to Amazon brought up the product below which is a non-Apple CCK w/ the lightening adapter - and your enthusiasm is suspicious for spam - but if I'm wrong, then my apology. But my main reason for responding is that the CCK (regardless of the manufacturer) will NOT allow attachment of a USB keyboard to the iPad - bluetooth keyboards are used w/ the device.

31h7fydxs0L._AA160_.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts