What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Keyboard

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just came across this free app in the App Store. It gives you a keyboard with numbers. And letters all available without switching. You can only use it inside it's own app but the copy all button allows you to copy and paste into any other app really easily. One thing worth noting, when you press copy all button there is no indication that anything has been copied........but it has!

Oh yeah, just to say, I have no connection to the app or it's developers, I just think that it is quite useful.

The Archangel

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
What's the app called? Can't find it under 'extended keyboard'.

It really is called "Extended keyboard", I just did an app store search and it was the first one that came up.

The Archangel

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may help.......

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3615988752.png
    image-3615988752.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 664

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for that - a search of the app store still doesn't bring it up, if you are in the States maybe different as I am in the UK?

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
Thanks for that - a search of the app store still doesn't bring it up, if you are in the States maybe different as I am in the UK?

I just looked outside through my window and yes, I'm definitely in the UK........actually it's sunny and hot so maybe I'm not.......nope, a guy with sandals and socks just walked past, so yep, I am in the UK!

Here is the search page.

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-1281945842.png
    image-1281945842.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 371

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can see it in the UK store too - but, just in case, if you type it into the Search box it doesn't pop up as an auto suggestion. Just type in the complete term Extended Keyboard and hit return and it's there.

Tim

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rofl - tell that goon to get his socks off You're lucky, someone stole our sun today in Wales! Keyboard looks good, answer to a typists dream, thanks for that!

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this app and it is great!
Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions