What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exchange at apple store?

anonchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 16gb ipad 2 from target, but now realize I should have gotten the 32gb. No targets in my area have 32s in stock, so can i exchange it at the apple store? It has light bleed issues so can I use that as an excuse to get a replacement and an upgrade?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 16gb ipad 2 from target, but now realize I should have gotten the 32gb. No targets in my area have 32s in stock, so can i exchange it at the apple store? It has light bleed issues so can I use that as an excuse to get a replacement and an upgrade?

Other users have reported that Apple will not allow an upgrade during a replacement - they replace it with exactly the same model/specification/colour as the old one. If you want to upgrade, then you have to sell the iPad privately and purchase a new one.

In terms of the light bleeding, yes, Apple will replace it - no questions asked but, as I mentioned, will only replace like-for-like.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts